Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Welcome to my blog!
I'm writing this blog in order to complete an english assignment, which constitutes quite a high percentage of CA1 marks. This is my first entry.
-------------------------------------
My life is very boring; especially on school days. I have to finish all my dreaded homework and all the assessment books; I'm sure you'd agree that all the homework that we have to face is so horrible, and just plain DISGUSTING!
I decided to go on strike for today, at least for a few hours. I took my dusty bike out of the storage room and went cycling for awhile around my neighbourhood.
I haven't cycled for a very long time, the last time I went was probably about 2 months ago! For that hour or two, I threw away my Similiar Figures, my Elements and Compounds, and most importantly, the 'Interactions Between The Human And Physical Environment', whateveer that means.
That was something I really enjoyed... in quite a long while.
6:10 PM